15 January 2009

Please can I blog too


Omg I'm here how exciting! I promised myself that i'd start blogging this year and I've made it. Ok so you might be thinking, 'where have you been? blogging is sooo 5yrs ago,' I know (my mother even has a blog) but I was concerned because modern technology is not exactly my forte and I wanted my blog to look pretty, with time I hope it will but let me begin with a quick introduction.

This blog is going to be about food,no as in for real, being Nigerian I can not escape it... so I will be sharing my experiences, from my attempts to cook, to tips that I have learnt, gisiting you about the best and worst food tasted at recent events, the hottest restuarants that I or celebrities have recently visited and keeping you updated with dining deals ;-)

No comments: